Tuesday, April 24, 2007

23April2007
I cant get to sleep. Wake up at ard 8am searching for job thru internet and send three resume. Two of the same company and one different. Im so stress and scare. My dardar come and pei me at ard 10plus. Having someone to accomapny i wouldnt feel so scare. His frenzs come my hse play mahjong for awhile. They reach at 3 and play until 6 and i went to have my dinner with my mum.The one near my hse called and say im shortlisted in their list and will call me again. But wait and wait didnt called. Haix... Everyone got a job except me... Its hard for me to find a job near my place. All so far like Tuas, Jurong, Ubi, Tampines. I really hope to get a job soon. Start early learn early earn money early.

21April2007
Went out to town with my dardar.... My stomach feel so pain that i no mood to shop. At evening time meeting my mum and relative at Marina South for steamboat!!! Me, my dardar n my kuku quening up for satay cos each person only can have 8sticks. Quene until half way i felt that i had some problem breathing. And wana vomit so i went to toilet. My mum came and buy me a drink and my face was so pale. Think is too crowd n hot so like that. Scare me...
After that we went to acrade and play. Photohunt, Racing Cars[haha im the first among the three of them] and time crisis. It was so fun.. after that we play two rounds of pool and went off. So tired but a fun day with my family!!!




When the tired boy gets hungry~~

Yummy!


He's making for me!

Do they look alike?