Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Let we two calm down.. Let us have a short break ba"

This is say by you ytd... i blurst out... he did call but i never answer.. This words have hurt me...

but after that i called him back... chat until i reali cant control.. but today i told myself must give in... too hard the other party cant take it..

But wat did i gain back?

Today he msg say he finish early... i tell him come find me.. he say he with his frenzs..At night we chat on phone..I say why cant come find me.. He actually say "I want to go find them" if not they will say him n me. He say i dun understand him... He change le... The guy i first know no longer have my heart...Now quarrel im the one msg n call first...He msg say if i say im boring he will come find me but i did say finish early come find me.. he say he pei them. i did say i want him to come find me. he say i with my mum.i just wana pei the both of them more before i start finding job next week. he actually went to sleep. my tears rolling down when i type this.. been crying for two days..im strong but im stil a girl.. a ordinary normal girl with feeling...