Monday, April 30, 2007

OMG!!! i went for my first interview today. The agent called me at 9plus while i was sleeping. She called to take ready a pen n paper. i say wat's that. Cos i was sleeping. Then went to interview reach at 1.10pm which the interview is at 2pm. The company is dealing with cable. Ahya i didnt read up the company website. Haix sian he ask me i only know dealing with cable. Then ask me describe myself, why i wana work as admin. Wat do i look in the future. Im stuck. jus any how say lor.Quite strict lor. Very formal the interview. He say can i wait for one month later to work i say is too long i wana start early then he say how abt 2weeks time. cause nw he got two students coming for attachment and wana teach them too and he got project on hand nw. He tell me the jobscope is Admin duties, filing, PO, Do, shipment, arrangement for the shipment too. Is alot but can gain some experience. But the company ppl like mostly is guy and nt so friendly ba.

After interview went to find my dardar awhile and after that meet ting at Jp first then mingyu came at ard 7pm. We had mac for dinner. The ice lemon so tasteless liike ice water so lucky my dardar called and gave us two large green tea.. Taste nicer. Chatting all the way... We got so much to catch up. I LOVE my gals!!! Meet up again soon!!!