Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sentosa Trip!

First Time went to Sentosa with my dardar... I was so excited!!! I wake up at 4.20am and will be meeting him at 9am at my station. Enjoy myself at Sentosa and he is so happy too and enjoy himself alot too.. Bump into my best soul gf. She was with her dear. Raining so we four ate at the eating house there at the beach. I ate tomyam you mian so spicy that my dardar have to change with me and so ex and not nice costs $5. MY girl ate $5 for onli two prata. Damm ex lor. Went off with my dardar and girl continue her tanning with her dear. Enjoyable day!
Off to meet my dardar
Sentosa here we come~~

On the bus to Sentosa


Excuse me pleease look here






He went down so fast without waiting for me

Someone is not moving


My Lovely sweety gf


He's so tired but im still so full of engery!!

Vain guy

Im talking pleease Listen!!!


Sentosa skytrain

Pleease look Here

Bye Sentosa