Monday, May 21, 2007

Had a quarrel with him on sat. on the way to have mac i ask him who is that gal on the phone that msg him so close calling names..
he say is jus a close frenx believe a nt is my problem.
say until like that.inside the content the gal send
"Love ya =)" "last time we in letter at the end is like this"
I dun care wat the past u two are but nw im ur gf u treat me as transparent.
jus msg write like this which gf will shuang to see this.
he buy food i dun wan eat keep play game but after awhile i wan to eat he take away all the food & drinks too. left me alone at mac.
after that i return to him his psp then i go off he grab on me and say
wat i angry for they are just frenz i dun believe is my own business.
"we break" and he goes off.
im in the lost. i walked and called my gals. two didnt answer my called.
i walked as my tears roll down. i send him "u becos of her break with me"
walk until the petrol he grab on me again. he come find me.
This time he shouted at me say wat wrong with me they are just frenzs.
i didnt say a single things. then he walked away again. i sit down and cry.
after awhile he come back again.
called me dun cry and say me again. why i dun believe him.
But do u guys knw. nt the first time already. is different kind of girls.
this is the fouth girl.
And is the worst love here n there.
he throw his phone on the grass and disappear again.
this time i look at the direction he went.a few mins he come back again.
he called the girl to msg n explain to me. i didnt reply a single msg.
you want to say me petty or unreasonable i dun care. you also must kn ur limit. last time i dun kn u but nw u with me u shld kn.
in the end we are alright le. but i still have this fear when will another gal appear again.
he say wouldnt happen le but who kns. He is the one in the wrong n still dare to shouted at me n say wana 'break'. tis quarrel last abt two hrs.

later part in the day we went bugis. nothing to walk so he say i still own him one cheesecake so we went tcc.
order two drinks and one oreal cheesecake.
when the bill come i told him i onli treat him eat cheesecake the drinks he paid.
Lolx.. he say where got like this de. kana cheat.