Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mothers' Day Special on 12May2007[Part two]
also is the day where by me n dardar together for half a yr le.
althought we always quarrel but we still manage to grab hold.
Forgive and Forget nothing seriouss also.
I Love him even more.
Had a surprise for my dardar in the morning as helping him to celebrate his earlier 18th bday.
He was so shocked i got him a cake singing bday song to him. so paisey.
Treating him eat Swensen too.
After that went to home awhile n went to eat together with my family n relatives.
THis yr so poor thing went to coffee shop to celebrate mother's day but we enjoy as is a big grp.
WARMING
I Love my mum so much
Thanks for the hard work you put on us.
Thanks for having the patient you never give up on us in everything we do
Always supporting us.
I Love you mum.

Mee suan i cooked for dardar
Mocha chocolate cake
Happy 18th Birthday to dardar~~~


Whooh~~
"Im cutting my cake"
Had neva cut before
Hmm~~ yummy!!

Scatching his butt?? Lolx.. no la

Muackss



"Erm.. wat shall i eat?"

Im sOo Hungry~~
Enjoying!!

My Fish & Chipss
His Steak




On the way back, he is tired~~

I will never let you go

The night TIme!!





On this Mothers's Day Special on 5May2007 [Part one]
With my aunt, grandma, mum and dardar went to ah yi abalone.
Their standard had drop nt so nice like last time le.