Sunday, July 29, 2007

ytd went out with my sweeties
was shopping for my office wear for tml for work
monday start work
im so scare n nervous, working at raffles place.
but is temp job 6 months contract. every month need to go down to agencies
to submit my timeslip then they will credit the salary to my account.
every end of the month so siAN!!! and must before 7am lor.
ok back to my date with sweeties!!!
we went out in the morning searching ard for Mr peh tie n shirt
after that we went to FEP. bought two tops
OMG!!! MARS BARS WAS REALLY NICE!!!!
WE LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
we went to heeren also. shop for my pumps for tml work cos
my shoes are all spoilt liao.
girl u shld get it is $23.90. =)
we had a fast shop at PS cos meeting my honey at 5.30pm which
his phone spoilt cant contact him.
and after that meeting my aunt they all at Esplande.
but... the road there was close forgetting that the NDP
so walk all the way back to marina to find them..
had spagetti for dinner.
so many ppl crowded at there to watch NDP performance.
JIA YOU KAREN FOR TML WORK!!!! RELAX RELAX..
but still scare =(
ok im nt confident and brave