Saturday, February 16, 2008

FAREWELL DAY FOR AY CHYUN
IN SING INVESTMENTS & FINANCE LTD
FOR THREE YEARS PLUS
She's a very good helper
although im here for only six months plus
i found that she treat everyone is the same
neva see her show her temper before although she had a lot of task to do
she even went for her lunch at 2pm when everyone is back from their lunch
cos she is too busy to have lunch
when i first came to this company,
she bring me to the department showing who is in charge of who
and we always in contact with who
bringing up the files to yongxi, cheryl
and show me how to distribute those files
when liz dun have time to teach me how to do
she will teach me showing her patient too
the day we had together
we will always miss you
aychyun all the best!!!!

me & aychyun
aychyun n daniel
shywei(the officer), aychyun n me
janis(mr team assistant) always leaving soon n aychun
vanessa(mR team officer) n aychyun
aychyun n junwei(the new assistant who replace aychyun. is daniel 20years fren)
liz(My team mortgage support assisant) n aychyun
rena(my team manger) i sitting in front of her n aychyun
jenny chan(senior officer who works more than 10yrs in this co) i sitting beside her
nat(my team officer)
fangping(MR team officer)
June(my team officer) aychyun is her assisant officer
xiao jenny(MR team ao)
Mr Kok(our credit admin manager)

MR Team
MR=Mortgage Release Team


MS Team
MS=Mortgage Support team
that's my team
still got two more teams neva take pictures