Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
i better update my post if nt my sweetie will keep scolding me.. lols
went to watch the AH LONG PTE LTD ytd ...
nt nice want lor.. nt so nice..
gona watch the jay chou wan but today nt enough time
first honey come my hse bainian with my mum
after that we went for breakfast at mac then went to my aunt place to bainian my grandma..
ard 1 we went to my ah ma hse to let him bainian with my ah ma..
after that i went to his ah ma hse at woodlands... i slept on the train.. too tired le..
so nervous when on the way there. first time saw his ah ma n his hongkong aunt keep wana see me so much from last year.. his hongkong cousin the elder want is reali pretty.. his aunt very friendly keep talk to me and show me the advertisement her daugther had taken. honey told his aunt that i went to hongkong very often -_-" his aunt told me i say i onli went there my first time which is last nov. after that we went to his fren hse to play mj. only the four of us his parent nt ard.. only play one round .. then we went to his hse to have our dinner at ard 9 n bainian with his parents..



waiting for train.. nt sleeping
she jus dun want me to take her pic
cos she say today nt pretty ytd so pretty dun want take.lols..
didnt get new year clothing.. is old de