Saturday, April 19, 2008


out day with babe is fantantic!

and we took alot of pictures!!!! resizing n upload take me alot of times and i finally done with all in blog!!!! please take ur patient to view it.. lols..



waiting for train!



Whooh~~ writing love card!



" is my handwriting nice?"





that mine! so hungry




here comes babe's food!





"im ready for my food"

Get ready for shooting in the TOILET!!!

Here we come~~~







cheesse





extra behind.. hur!!!



another one~





I Love this pic!



I LOVE YOU MY BABE!





all i need is her!






im nt ready.. lols




Yeah!









1 last pic b4 we out from the toilet




















The blur version of pics start.. lols


















dun make her angry

























im so fat!






twist!


















tired~~~


she ignore me continue with her sms..lols

Babe say: "Alamak she start to take again"

come on dun be shy my girl

i force her to take! hahas
guai la guai la low batt liao.. lols
last one!