Tuesday, April 29, 2008

waking up in the morning keep AH CHEW...
in office do work keep ah chew so uncomfortable and so cold...
wear jacket also.. ah chew until my eyes so heavy keep wana close.
after work went dinner with my mum at my hse downstairs coffeeshop.
then mum keep ask me wana see doctor ant i say nvm. at home got medicine then she say like dun have running nose de. so went to the new open clinic just a few shops away from the coffeeshop. the doctor very cute lor when he talk. open the door he say "what can i help you?" lols... nt say what happen to you or wat's wrong with you? and the way he talk like funny lor.
no ppl only i the one waiting for medicine wait so long .. and one running nose med and panadole. the nurse say "ok together is $32.70"!!!!
i was so shiok i thought i heard wrong!!! i see the screen... WAH WAH WAH!! i thought only a few dollars... next time if nt serious dun go there le althought is jus downstairs.. so ex lor..
my ah ma hse there only $10plus $20!! my mum also shiok..sian gone my money..