Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ytd was a tiring day!!!!
when i was at work, i actually wana fall asleep all the time..
my officer didnt come n manager went for meeting.. im sitting behind alone of cos will wana sleep
but i need to help out the officer in front cos her assistant went for meeting too
so i bring along my small pillow to the front
i acutually left there the whole morning after lunch time came back then realise..
my colleague told his officer say "karen was at my place jus nw hahas"
cos my pillow left it at there..lols
when i came back the the place again to help out i then realise..
talking to the temp staff my eyes wana close..
keep yawn n eyes got water... she say im so tired.. haha
im reali tired!!!
about 4plus we were chit chatting.. and my colleague was chatting about her roommates last time
nt is boring is that im reali very tired...she chat until my officer say my eyes wana close
then i reali fall asleep!!!
my colleauge hit me up.. lols...
went to raffles to get some donuts.. first time q-ing
always is aunt q de.. firs time quene dunno how to buy.. then quickly see the donut n point here n there..