Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tuesday went to find my mum they all and my kukus and her friends at River View hotel there for buffet.
AND AND AND!!!! they told me to take 186 bus to reach from my work place.
i finish work at 6.40pm that day and i've been searching the bus for 40mins!! and i couldnt find the bus stop opposite... and wana go back home without going cos is too late!!
then take lucky i take train back to tiong n take 123. by the time i waiting for bus is ard 745 nearly 8pm liao lor.. find until nt hungry le..
reach there all eat until very full le.. but they still eating.. lols..
tiring... and the aunties were crasy over seeing the Liu LingLing at there.

reach home ard 10plus 11 le.
rolling on my bed thinking of honey, thinking of work and thinking of study..
keep thinking whether to study part or full time and when to study and where.
as time passes... will kept thinking alot of stuffs..
and when i woke up the next day, i saw babe msg me say wana go study ask how abt me.
i think we have the same feeling =)

honey went to tekong for 6days le...
no phone ring from honey.. honey miss me ma?

Dd tuesday evening message me asking me whether i finish work ma..
but i didnt receive the message.. so Dd called me during 9plus. is miss called so i call back.
Dd jus woke up.. Dd thought i dun wana reply.. is i reali didnt receive the msg.. think my phone spoilt..