Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Last Service Day of work (31-07-08)

today is my last day of work.
been working in Sing Investments & Finance Ltd for one year and is temp staff.
reali cant bear to leave them..if pay is higher abit i will stay.
i miss shywei, i miss liz, i miss yee phin, i miss xiao jenny, i miss fang ping...
all my lunch kaki..
they all treat me very well, dote on me so much too...
in the morning shywei msg ask me whether wana get any bee hoon for me i say alright..
then jenny chan msg me too. say she bought bee hoon for me ask me come early..
feel so touch..
shywei n me in office very good.. we always go where tgt.. toilet and knock offf tgt too..
she is very good too me as well as liz, yeephin, xiao jenny, jenny chan..

in the morning when i was at the front comp printing something urgent..
uncle ricky (recep) shout... "karen" i turn to see him. he say "come over"
so i walk to the recep there.. when i turn and see ..
it was a delivery guy holding a large flowers...
he say karen.. i look at him and he say please sign here.. i keep say how come got flowers... whose want.. then i double check my name at the list.. it stated karen tan..so i sign..
then i see the receipt clearly.. it was from Liz, yeephin and xiao jenny..
i was damm touched becm i keep shake..
i was damm surprise too... liz say "u like it" i say yes! thanks alot.. i reali feel very touched...

they lunch in and order nasi lemak, satay, fishballl..
i treat them eat polar cakes too for my farewell..
they put in alot of effort ..
everytime i help ppl to distribute their food ... this time i distribute for my last day...
to my surprise.. hwee bin give me a present when i treat her eat cake...
i say aiyo no need lar... she say i help up alot.. reali touched by her too.
my colleague say she dont know that i at here the yuan so good.. so many ppl give me stuff..
last time temp stuff dun have too..

(1) receive present share by shywei, liz, yeephin, michael, daniel, xiao jenny, jenny chan, herry, fangping, vaness. belinda, peiying, shucheng...
(2) receive present from shywei alone too
(3) receive present from daniel alone too
(4) receive present from hwee bin
(5) receive present from Rena (my manager)
(6) recieve flowers from Yeephin, liz & xiao jenny

i reali appreciate it alot! i gone miss them very much!






will upload more pics soon....