Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WEE WEE WEE!!!!!
Pictures of last sat outing with choo they all!!! first time we all go play tgt!!
Fun n enjoyable day!!!



choo & yun







yun & me
the 3 girls!
choo, me, yun
choo, me, yun, chun

da ge!
(take this pattern nice or...)

(this)

that's elson n his fren n cousin
choo, me


wee cheng, kenrick






qi yin, yun


chun, me
he's so tall
i caught u!


they walk so fast!
volleyball time!!!

da ge jump so high!





alamak photo nt in front

fall down


yun!
twist!
choo kana throw down by chun






that's us!




choo, jun hua
elson's fren : simon

elson's cousin
chun!
chun, jun hua, me
wee cheng

jun hua, choo

kenrick, choo
da ge, yun
i bully my da ge.. hahas

he loves his gf so much.. Lols!!





swim swim swim~~~

jun hua
me, jun hua


choo kana throw down by them




hawaiian!
shorty's leg
after bathing

the guys!
the guys with choo!



our group photo @ SENTOSA




nice pose but with the wet shirt
cover up
cute man!



act cute!

i say 1 2 3 and their pattern is all the same! hahas
thanks chun for the donuts!









choo!
me n jun hua
finally kar came!
(kar n his gf)


freeze!


choo, me & yun
choo & yun
elson's cousin, elson's fren & chun
siva & elson
kar gf n kar!
act fierce!
wee cheng!
stress ah!
choo & jun hua!
da ge!

tiring!
me & yun
me, yun & choo
chesse!
slow motion.. keke




ranger

(part one) dunno wat happen to my blog.. cannot blog all the pics out..

tiring.. night!