Wednesday, September 3, 2008

starting of work

went to HR, she bring me to my department
only two people were there at my department.

marketing, credit control n finance, operations, one admin cum secretary
total of only 16 ppl..
doing the things nt familiar with, everyone doing their own things

no more tiring time went to toilet rest ...

i miss the days in sing investment
i miss my colleagues
i miss our lunch time gossip period
i miss my work there
i miss everyone there
i miss the environment

jenny chan(senior officer) like my mother there care for me so much dote on me so much
liz like my 2nd sis, dote on me so much too, everytime got good things will share with me
shywei like my elder sis, very close with me, every time went toilet tgt, chit-chatting tgt, sharing problems tgt..

at sing investments our age gap is nt big..
we jus like a family..

im nt strong as anyone else when come to work
im nt brave as anyone else when meeting the stuff i dunno
im nt a fast learning when learning new things
im nt sharp enough to spot the mistakes

a vase may be strong as u take it up.. when it drop onto the floor its so fragile..