Wednesday, May 13, 2009




buy a small cake to celebrate honey today when he bought lunch all the way from jurong to raffles for me to pei me eat. =)
tml is his bday but he will be back in camp. so today morning bought a small cake n when he went to buy drink i bring out the cake.
ytd was my first day of class.
tiring man! after a long day of work then go for class. zzzz
although is near my hse but in the class will want to sleep.
every tue n friday got classes on.
project n class test starting soon and august exam already!!! so fast!! stresss man!!! see the schedule.. kill me suan le.. zzzz jia you!!!!!
last sat attend my cousin's wedding havent upload the pics at here cos very slow n the files are big. that day took the pics not very nice. not satified with my shooting. think cos the photography ard n i dun dare take. hahas..
will upload some.