Sunday, July 5, 2009

some photos that was taken few years back when I had my first trip to travel on the plane and

is OFF TO KOREA!!!!! I enjoyed my trip as it was my first time travel on a plane. It was so scary!! but the plane set off and landed it smoothly that i didnt vomit. It was so cold at there and the weather and timing is diff from singapore as it was nearly end of the year.


















i didnt have the chance to skate becos when we were sitting there listening to the instructer how to skate. i was knock down by the person who skate down the slope. directly knock down me..


imgine the board is so sharp n hit my back. then my aunt nt allowed me to skate so she called me to pose n take pics. behind the guy is my korea tour guide. he knows abit of english. very nice guy. when i was knocked down he quickly run to me. the other tour guide didnt even bother.