Saturday, October 13, 2007

i was sick for the past two days =(
didnt went to work..
no paid..
see doc twice.. first time 30$ second time $78!!!! total is my two days of paid
during these days my baby is very sweet.. first time is i after work go see doc myself
second time is baby acc me go.
vomitting n diarrhoea =( stomach so pain n clump
having food posioning n dunno wat virus, blood pressure very low n fever..
no strength to walk also..
got injection on my butt!!! so painfully..
suppose wana wear nice nice to eat during dinner with my father's side family
end up wearing spect n pin up my hairs wearing teeshirt n slippers
looking to pale..
dun want to go but mum say go there eat something light
my ah ma n kukuS they all very nice
they called me to ask whether am i alright n ah ma cook porridge for me to eat..
baby help me take come back
feel so warm when ah ma called me say how i like this at night cannot go eat le
tell me dun eat oily food..
Thanks liz n shi wei for ur concern =)
Thanks sweety babe mingyu for ur concern!!!
Most of all thanks my baby n mum for taking care of me for the past two days