Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lovely time always passes fast..
the memories we had i will always remember
During school days
we will meet up at control station and took bus together
or waited for you at the other bus stop and walk to school
study together, having fun together, sharing the sadness
or problem we had..
always remember during computer lesson,
me, you, rowena and ting will always chit chatting together
until teacher cant tahan us
samson lesson will always have the fun too!!!
I miss Mr samson, Ms Sally Ng
I miss you, I miss ting, I miss rowena,
I miss mavia, dean, winnie n eileen
those days we sharing the table only have six seated
but we eight will squeeze tgt
but i will always miss
THOSE DAYS WITH YOU TOGETHER!!!!!
During exam time we will always meet up
and encourage each other to study
I enjoy with you..
we got so much to chat about...
BABE I LOVE YOU!