Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my officer sitting beside me on leave for four days until this friday
sitting down there nothing to do much.. but ytd dunno why so busy
today jiu alright.. but surf net must be careful.
my manager and our department manager walk no sound want
my manager went for meeting then i can relax there
today knock off on time
erm.. last sunday was peisi birthday i couldnt wish her
but i send her a inbox msg nt those bday type as i cant wish her
but.. erm.. no respond..
hope she understand me =)
on that day was my grandpa 100days
liz back to work today after a day leave ytd
she saw me then say wat happen to my face
OMG!!! IS PIMPLES!!!
so hate it!!!
ITS IRRITATE ME!!! ARGH!!!
faster recover ar!!!!
time fly so fast..
tml is wednesday le..
ok gona sleep if nt tml cant wake up le